Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 Things I Want to do in 2009

Ok, in the spirit of blogging more here is Ten on Tuesday!
10 Things I Want to do in 2009 (in no particular order)
  1. Move back into my own home!
  2. Make going to the gym a habit.
  3. Stop biting my nails.
  4. Visit the Carolina coast line.
  5. Make a decision/progress on my dissertation.
  6. Learn how to really use my Apple laptop.
  7. Take a class to learn how to use my new digital SLR camera.
  8. Blog on a more consistent basis.
  9. Paint my house a new color on the outside.
  10. Read Wuthering Heights all the way through...I can never get through it.
Ok, see you again soon...now I have to work at coming back since I have now made #8 known to all.

4 comments:

cjm said...

Those are good. I thought about doing it this week, too, as The Fiance asked about it. Most of mine would probably be wedding related.

ndh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ndh said...

I see no problem making it wedding related...at least you would know that they would all get done this year!

Marrisa.P said...

lol the dissertation..ew